Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow?! In October?

There is snow in the Maryland forecast today. I think we're south enough that we see any snow but I'm seeing pictures on Facebook of other people's lawns that are dusted with the white stuff that means winter. I can't believe the word snow is even being tossed around before Halloween!

I find it funny that people are calling it a snow storm on the radio. After the blizzards we've had in the last couple of years, a couple inches or a dusting is NOT a snow storm. Especially if it isn't going to stick to the roads and cause the salt trucks to come out........

The funny thing about this storm is tonight Kevin and I are having a date night. Connor is going to spend the night at my dad's and Kevin is taking me to my favorite restaurant Chiapparelli's in Little Italy. The last time Kevin tried taking me out to my favorite restaurant, it was my birthday, I was 9 months pregnant and we got 2 feet of snow and couldn't get out of our neighborhood.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this snow doesn't some how magically stick around and dump on us! I'd really like to finally make it back up there tonight!!

The mess that is surrounding us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment