Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Crafts!

Feels like I'm creating a theme here huh? Fall Favorites... now Fall Crafts...

I've started some fall crafts for and with Connor.

Couple weeks ago Connor and I wandered the front yard and collected pieces of nature and created a collage glued onto construction paper.

Monday night I created a craft from Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/pin/274761519/). They are fall creatures created from empty toilet paper rolls. Super cute. Connor enjoyed playing with them.

Tuesday evening we made a tactile fall tree using the same fake leaves used on the fall creatures, sticks from the front lawn and construction paper.

I look forward to doing more fall inspired crafts the further into the season we get. Hopefully Connor will be able to help me with some baking. What is your favorite fall craft?

No comments:

Post a Comment