Friday, August 19, 2011

Holy Moly! Is it Friday Already?!

This week has blown by. I barely had a chance to even THINK about blogging. I've been thinking of ideas and jotting them down so hopefully next week is a little more productive.

We're going to have another weekend full of friends and family fun. Can't wait to share the pictures and stories.

Its Boost My Blog Friday. Thanks for stopping by....

_______________________________________________

Saw this article this morning and it made me smile....Gigantic Lobster Finds New Home


WOW is all I can say. That is one LARGE lobster. I'm very glad they found a home for it. Like the article says, "This seemed like a [lousy] way to go". Could you imagine living your life for 75 years, only to have yourself thrown in for dinner! Looking at the picture the lobster is quite beautiful! It also is a sad reminder I did not get as many steamed crabs this summer as I usually do. Boo hoo...

I guess this article is a fun Friday fact that Mother Nature does have some big miracles up her sleeve! But one might wonder if this lobster has a mate out there wondering why he didn't come home for dinner... Friends Episode 2.14 The One With the Prom Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment