Monday, April 2, 2012

Higher Education

Welp! This weekend wrapped up all my non credit classes I registered for at the beginning of this year. In February, I registered for 4 noncredit classes. Two of them online and two at the college (but only 4 sessions a piece).

I don't know what I was thinking... The way the timing worked for the classes I would be in the midst of the online classes while staggering the in college classes. THANKFULLY the in college classes were canceled due to lack of enrollment and saved my rear-end. Part of me feels nerdy for registering for two classes in one semester that NO ONE wanted to take BUT its all Professional Development to me!

I completed Intermediate CSS and XHTML as well as my Google Analytics class this weekend. I was pretty much behind in both classes the whole time due to Connor and myself getting sick right when all the classes started. A wave of relief washed over me as I clicked the final submission button turning in the last final exam. Whew........... now back to a less hectic to-do list and a less fizzed out brain. For now. I'm already planning classes for Summer semester!

1 comment:

  1. Keep on keeping on ... stay focused on your goals before you know it, another year will end. Better to be celebrating your success than looking back with regret.

    Continued success with your learning. You're gonna make it.

    ReplyDelete