Thursday, February 23, 2012

And Then........ I Lost My Mind....

Yep... I've lost my mind. I loose it more often these days then I like to admit. Sometimes it just hard when you have a toddler sucking away at your energy and brain power. BUT it isn't his fault this time....nope... its all me... I've decided to put on more classes at the college onto my plate.

Last semester I put three non credit classes that staggered in timing with each other and a full blown credit class on my plate. I passed them all and even got a 4.0 in the credit class. This semester I at least decided to keep it a little simpler and knock out four non credit classes in a month and a half. YIPES.

February 15th my Intermediate CSS and XHTML class started and will lasts until April 5th. My Google Analytics class starts on March 5th the same day as my other class Intro to ColdFusion class starts. Google Anlalytics will last until March 30th and the ColdFusion class is a four session class on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6-9. After the ColdFusion class wraps up I'm taking an Intro to Actionscripting class that starts on March 26th and is also a four session class on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6-9. Thankfully the CSS/XHTML and Google Analytics classes are online but what was I thinking?! Oh... I was thinking I like a good challenge!!!!

So they'll be lots to do... the normal day to day, spending time with a super cute toddler, homework, reading, blogging and running! March is going to be gone in a blink!

No comments:

Post a Comment