Monday, April 9, 2012

Instagram!!

Attention Attention! The awesome app that was iPhone exclusive is now on Andriod! Instagram! Annnnnnd it's pretty awesome!

I would always see the neat photos that that my friends on FB would post via Instagram. At first I would start searching the Market (now Google Play) for Instagram and could find anything. I downloaded a few other editing apps but I felt, "eh.... whatever" about it.

I found out that Instagram was avaliable to Android last Friday. I'm not sure if was late to the party or not but downloaded the app on Saturday morning. Its easy to use, makes great pictures and I'm in love with it!! Check out some of my favorites from this weekend.......





I recommend checking out the app if you have an iPhone or Android! I might have to start having Instagram Mondays!

1 comment:

  1. Aloha,

    I am your newest follower-- really you had me at with the plumeria pic displayed on your title. ;)
    I hope you'll come share a cup of sugar with me at localsugarhawaii.com.

    Life is Sweet,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete