Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Angels!

You've heard of my BFF Alice a few blogs ago and how we love our random hot dog vendors.

There is another BFF in our mix of friendship, Courtney. I haven't known her as long as Alice BUT we've been friends for about 8 or 9 years. I met her in my very very early 20's during our drinking and partying part of life. After the drinking part faded we stayed awesome friends. Even though we don't see each other often enough, I still miss her bunches when she's not around.

we called ourselves The Angels back in 2007

Alice and Courtney came by for a Girls Night visit tonight. I baked them Snickerdoodle Muffins and we ate them with Red Velvet Hot Chocolate. VERY fattening and VERY good!

It was really fantastic getting caught up with friends I don't get to see often. I email with Alice on a weekly basis but Courtney and I aren't as in touch as we should be. Laughing, giggling and playing with Connor filled our evening. Then once Connor was in bed we laughed and giggled some more. Ahhh to be "YOUNG" again!

Sooooo tonight.... Day 2 of being thankful goes out to my Angels. Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment