Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hiatus

Yes... I've been on a hiatus and I'll be on one for the next week.

Kevin and I are leaving to go on a toddler free vacation on Sunday. VERY EXCITING.

This week however is kicking my butt. I've trying to get the house ready for my mom to visit while she's watching Connor, I'm trying to get my homework caught up and ahead so I don't have to worry about it on vacation and I've been battling a crazy sinus infection that exploded on me the begining of this week.

I had been fighting a little cough for about a week and then this week BOOM! I feel like crap, I have off and on headaches/migraines, at one point my nose was extremely stuffy and the fatigue is awful. I was handling it with the Neti Pot and rest but yesterday I broke down and went to the doctors. He gave me some antibiotics and I'm just waiting form them to kick in now..... anytime now would be perfect.......... really......

I'm trying to focus on the positive but I'm so run down its hard to even get excited about the vacation I have yet to pack for...

Keeping my chin up and I'll see you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment