Monday, April 16, 2012

Why Do I Blog?!

I'm fast falling behind on the blog challenge!! I went from 1 post behind to several. I've been either super busy, exhausted or without an idea to blog about!

I figured I would pull it together and came up with "Why do I blog?!?!" I mean really.... Its just my random thoughts floating around out there.... my overly cute son doing overly cute things. I'm by no means a super mom who whips up crafts left and right everyday. I'm just your average working momma that tries to keep the house together, the toddler loved and the husband happy - you might get lucky and a wholesome meal gets tossed on the table and the find the TV screen dusted.

I blog to get my ideas down and solidified with the universe, I blog because my family that I don't get to see often knows what is going on with us, I blog because I used to enjoy writing when I was younger, I blog because it's easy, I blog because some of you out there who've never met me enjoy what I write, I blog because I have a super cute kid and I want to share him with the world..... but my main reason for blogging is my sanity. Getting the thoughts out of my head helps with the day to day mundane.

2 comments:

  1. I blog for the same reason: to keep my sanity. I NEED to write like I need food and chocolate and sweet tea ;) I can't always talk things out verbally, but I sure as heck can write it out.

    ReplyDelete