Sunday, April 1, 2012

Being Mommy


Afternoon snuggles make mommy happy!
So I swore I wouldn't have a mom blog when I started this thing.... but hot damn I have a super cute kid.

Saturday morning we had Connor's second Gymnastics class and he did MUCH better than last week. He took his turn and waited for his "friends" to take their turn. At the end he started crying for his sticker before the class was over. Hopefully next class we can go tear free! He LOVED the mat and balance beam but wasn't a real fan of the bars. I think it feels a little awkward to him.

This weekend Connor came up to me and asked for a kiss and then walked away and said, "I wuv you mommy." Oh how my heart totally melted.

Tonight in the middle of his bath he stood up and asked for a hug..... AND even though he was soaking wet mommy gave him the requested hug and a bonus kiss :)

His sentences are exploding left and right. This evening he was telling the Little People Bus, "I fix you bus, I fix you," in a very serious tone. Kevin and I just looked at each other and giggled over the silliness of it all.

April 1st is Fool's day. No tricks here in our house. BORING.... I know... but that's just how we roll :) April 1st does mark the beginning of another Ultimate Blog Challenge and I intend on getting a full 30 blog posts in before the end of the month! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. "but hot damn I have a super cute kid"
    Best reason for a mommy post ever! Don't you love the hugs and kisses?? Sophie is giving them now, too (mostly). I still get a "Nooo" sometimes. She's trying "I love you" also, and it comes out sounding like "I'll you" :)

    Our babies are growing up! I don't know whether to be happy or sad. I do enjoy this age, though.

    ReplyDelete