Monday, April 9, 2012

Here's to a Good Week!

Here's to sleep filled nights this week.

Here's to zero internal stress!

Here's to the start of new car shopping!

Here's to the old car staying together!

Here's to lot's of cooking WITH my husband!

Here's to lot's of snuggles with my toddler.

Here's to sweet dreams and lovely days.

Here's to the pollen count slowly dropping.

Here's to the runny noses drying up.

Here's to a weekend filled of birthday party's.

Here's to a week living in the present!

Here's to good bye Mercury in Retrograde!

Here's to a great week that will leave us talking.


4 comments:

  1. I love this! I'll remember this when I'm being a negative Nancy. Have a happy week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote this because I was feeling like a negative nancy and had nothing to blog about!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete