Friday, July 8, 2011

Week 1 Complete!!

Week 1 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge has been completed! Honestly it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I think mid week I didn't know what to blog about but after fudging around on Cityville for a half hour I was able to come up with a plan.

They say it takes about 7 days to create a new habit. So far I think I'm doing well and look forward to blogging now. I've learned to get over being nervous about putting my thoughts out there. I enjoy reading others blogs and getting different points of views that I hadn't even thought about.

I love the craft blogs, spiritual blogs, marriage blogs, family blogs... I love them all! I'm so grateful I decided to bite the bullet and do this challenge. I hear, read, or see something and think, "Wow, I should blog about that". That's just what I'm going to do. Here's to week two!

No comments:

Post a Comment