Monday, July 25, 2011

Catching Up!

I took the weekend off from blogging! Of course, now, I'm going to have some catching up to do over this last week.

I thought of catching up has me a little stressed because I feel like this month has flew by! If the month flew by what will this week do? I'm scared to blink!

I'm also thinking about what will come of this blog once the blog challenge is over? I'm not sure I can keep up with blogging every day. I'm getting ready to start several college courses over this next fall (actually started one last week). I know the classes are going to cut into the little free time I have in the evenings.

I'm thinking of blogging on specific days of the week... Monday, Wednesday, Friday... Tuesday, Thursday Sunday..... We'll see. I've got some wheels turning in my head.

This month has gone pretty smoothly with keeping up on the blog posts and I barely fell behind when we had out of town visitors. This week should be a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment