Monday, June 27, 2011

Today is Friday?

Today is my Friday! Be jealous!!

For the next 3 weeks I will be pulling a LESS THAN 40 hour work week! Its like lots of mini vacations happening all at once!

Tomorrow Kevin and I are off to a wedding. Alice is coming to spend time with Connor while we're out. I'm looking forward to having a great time. On Friday, Kevin and I are dropping Connor off at daycare and then enjoying a much needed date day! We're hoping to fit in two movies at the movie theater or a movie and then biking. It'll be a nice kickoff to our 4th of July weekend. However, we don't have any 4th of July plans. Hmmm....

The following week I'm off Monday for the 4th and then a half day on the 8th because my mom and step dad are flying into town for a visit! I'll have to go back to work for the 11th and 12th but I'll be off the rest of the week to hang out and get in trouble with my mom!

This time off is a big deal because other than when my mom flew into help me during maternity leave I haven't been able to take time off when she or Bill visit. I just have to get the house prepped for visitors! YIKES!

So again... this is my Friday and the beginning of a bunch of mini vacations! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment