Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gratitude Day 3

Gratitude Day 3 (A day late)


On my facebook page last night I posted, "Didn't blog today but day 3 I'm grateful for my wonderful hubby that totally saved the day at about 3am this morning!"

Well Kevin and I got to experience toddler puke for the first time on Friday into Saturday morning around 3am. I do not handle dealing with puke at all. It causes me panic attacks. I thought it might be different with my child... but it wasn't. I took one look at Connor when I went into his room to see why he was crying and ran out to get Kevin. He totally took care of all the yucky laundry while I bathed Connor. He also got our self install for TV FIOS working this weekend. Moving TV's around, climbing up in the ceiling and making it all work. So Nov 3rd, I'm grateful for my hubby who knows just when to swoop in and save the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment