Thursday, March 15, 2012

Helllllllo Spring Time!

Spring has sprung early this year in Maryland. We've been looking at 70 - 80 degree weather with zero humidity. Lots of sun, warmth and a nice breeze. The last two days I have sat outside in the sunshine and read my book at lunch. It feels so good feeling the rays on my pasty skin. When we get home in the evening it's still light out and we've been able to take Connor for walks and play outside. The 10 day forecast is nothing but 70 degree weather and sunshine. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What is your favorite part about Spring?

Enjoy these pictures I took yesterday.







2 comments:

  1. Great pics! We're having beautiful weather here, too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm visiting (and now following)from PureBloggers. Feel free to visit my blog if you have a chance! http://rmg-anordinaryhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete